Lucille Nissen Evans Scholarship Trust
Scholarship amount: $5,000 each year for four years ($20,000 total)
Date Due: April 15
Return form to the couseling office
This scholarship is known as the Lucille N. Nissen Evans Scholarship Trust and became effective with the class of 1994. The scholarship is to be awarded to a graduating senior of Webster City High School every four years. The student may be preparing to enter any recognized college, university, community college or school of nursing. The students shall receive one-half of said yearly amount the first semester and the remaining one-half the second semester. Payments of the scholarship will be issued jointly to the student and the college or university, and shall be available from the Business Office of the Webster City School District.
- The recipient must be a graduate of Webster City HIgh School
- The scholarship should be awarded on financial need, citizenship, grade point and contributions to the school and community.
- The recipient of this four year scholarship must maintain a "C" average at the school of their choice. Grade reports are to be furnished to the Business Office each semester as proof of said grade report.
- The recipient may elect to attend a community college for one or two years prior to attending a four year university or college. In this case, the recipient would receive $2,000 each year while attending a community college. The total amount of a scholarship of this would be $17,000 if the recipient attends a community college one year, and $14,000 if the recipient attends a community college for two years.
- In case of sickness, accident or death, or failure to maintain a "C" average, the remaining part of this scholarship money shall be added to the principal of the trust.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 March 2017 09:34